Tuesday 29 January 2013

The Fashion Cloud

Meet the stunning Fashion Cloud



 How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since 2009, so just over three years.
How often do you blog?
I try and get out at the minimum three posts a week. Really, I would lie it to be four times a week.
Is your blog a hobby or is it work?
My blog is a hobby that I take very seriously, even though I enjoy it immensely.
What is the main focus of your blog?
Fashion, trends and lifestyle
Do you do guest posts?
I do sometimes
 Do you do tutorials?
Yes and I am actually in the midst of writing an eBook - illustrative and step by step guide to fashion blogging.
Where are you blogging from (your location)?
I currently blog from London
 Twitter: @Thefashioncloud
 Blog: http://www.thefashioncloud.com
YouTube: thefashioncloud
Email : thefashioncloud@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment