Wednesday 30 January 2013

Paperbagblog

Welcome to Paperbagblog


How long have you been blogging?
I've been writing paperbagblog for 18 months, and previous to this I wrote Artichoke Zine, which I ran for 2 years.
How often do you blog?
I try to blog 5 times a week - in January I posted 24 posts, so just short of daily.
 Is your blog a hobby or is it work?
It's a hobby.
What is the main focus of your blog?
It's a lifestyle blog, so I like to write about things that I'm up to, products I enjoy, how I'm spending my time. It's place to write, share photographs and let my readers know about all the things that I love.
 Do you do guest posts?
I haven't really thought about it before - if the right blogger came along I would love to accept guest posts!
 Do you do tutorials?
No - I occasionally have recipes, but no hair/make up kind of tutorials.
Where are you blogging from (your location)?
I live in Brighton, UK with my boyfriend Trout and our cat Rasputin.
 Twitter: @paperbagblog
Blog: paperbagblog.wordpress.com
YouTube: Nope!
Email: cmwilmowski@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment