Monday 28 January 2013

Bombay Rose

Meet the Fabulous Bombay Rose


How long have you been blogging?
Not long at all - since May 2012.

How often do you blog?
As often as I can really - I'm a medical student (2 years off becoming a fully-fledged doctor, yikes!) which can mean things get really busy, stressful and hectic at times! I blog whenever I get the chance, sometimes once in a week, sometimes three or four times, it really depends on my workload.

Is your blog a hobby or is it work?
Purely a hobby, although it's something I really do enjoy,

What is the main focus of your blog?
Mainly beauty (hair/makeup) with the odd fashion and/or lifestyle post thrown in for good measure.

Do you do guest posts

Not currently.

Do you do tutorials?
I write tutorials for my blog - I've done posts on how to create big, bouncy hair and a chocolate smokey eye to name but a few... I'm looking to venture into video tutorials soon!

Where are you blogging from?
I study Medicine at the University of Bristol so live in Bristol, but was born and raised in the Midlands.

Twitter
@Bombay_Rose


Blog
www.bombayrose.co.uk

YouTubeWorking on it - stay tuned!

Email
bombayroseblog@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment