Sunday 27 January 2013

Curvy Wordy

Meet the fabulous Curvy Wordy ...


1.            How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since 30th Sept 2011.

2.            How often do you blog
Usually 3-4 times per week but I post a lot of things on my Facebook fan page https://www.facebook.com/CurvyWordy

3.            Is your blog a hobby or is it work
It's a hobby but I would love for it to lead to something full time.  I currently have a full time job that is completely separate to my blog and although I enjoy both it's my blog I am most passionate about.

4.            Do you do guest posts
I happily write guest posts for others (time allowing) and post guest posts from others on my blog, as long as they are relevant to my blog's themes.

5.            Do you do tutorials?
Not yet, but I have a 'how to dye' one in the pipeline.  If readers asked for something specific I would always do my best to provide it for them.

6.            Where are you blogging from (your location)
Kent, south east England.

7.            Twitter

8.            Blog

9.            YouTube
None

10.        Email 

No comments:

Post a Comment