Monday 28 January 2013

Becky's Boudoir

Please meet the fabulous Becky's Boudoir

How long have you been blogging? 
Two years on the 18th Feb 2013!
How often do you blog? 
Three to four times a week.
 Is your blog a hobby or is it work? 
Both in a way- I don't get paid to blog but I often share my modelling work, which is what I also do.  I treat my blog with a personal and professional interest.
What is the main focus of your blog? 
Desirable lingerie and homewares, with a particular focus on what's out there for the larger bust.
 Do you do guest posts? 
I've not done any yet but I'd definitely be interested!
Do you do tutorials?
No but I do make occasional video bra reviews.
 Where are you blogging from (your location)
My home in the North Yorkshire countryside, UK.
Twitter - @beckysboudoir
 Blog - beckysboudoir.blogspot.com 
YouTube - beckymagsonmodel
Email - beckym82@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment