Monday 18 February 2013

Shoes And Gloss

Say hello to Shoes And Gloss

How long have you been blogging?
For about three months but they have been quite intense!
How often do you blog?
I always try to write about five times a week
Is you blog a hobby or is it work?
It's a hobby for now, I have joined some affiliated programs and I've made some collaborations but the main reason why I have my blog is to have fun, not making money of it.
What is the main focus of your blog?
I write mainly, about fashion and beauty reviews, and every Sunday I share a little piece of my life with my weekly section "Sunday Summary".
Do you do guest posts?
Not, for now.
Do you do tutorials?
Not yet, but I have in mind to make some DIY posts in the future.
Where are you blogging from (you location)?
Spain.
Twitter @glossyshoes
Youtube: Not yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment