Tuesday 5 February 2013

All The Pretty Things

A big hello to All The Pretty Things 




How long have you been blogging?
I started my blog last January but didn't start posting regularly or blogging properly until around August of last year!
 How often do you blog
A post goes live every second day and then I sometimes post in between as well.
 Is your blog a hobby or is it work
A hobby- Obviously it would be amazing to be able to do it as a job though! Talk about beauty products and fashion all day every day? YES PLEASE.
What is the main focus of your blog
I focus mainly on beauty as that’s the area I'm trained in but I throw in a few fashion and lifestyle posts as I do love fashion and I like to keep my blog personal with lifestyle posts.
Do you do guest posts
I've never featured anyone yet as honestly I don't think anyone would want to write for my blog but maybe once I build up a readership! If anyone asked me though I would have no problem allowing them to guest post!
Do you do tutorials?
Sometimes I'll do a makeup look and explain it step by step, I don't make videos though. I'm not brave enough for that!
 Where are you blogging from (your location)
A small town in the South East of Ireland!
Twitter @emmahatescats - be warned I tweet a lot.
Blog http://alltheprettythingsx.blogspot.ie
YouTube AllThePrettyThingsTV (I don't make videos at the moment though!)
Email emmalfx@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Recently, It is a fabulous nice and moder website.It is a very useful for us. So, I like it very much. Many many thanks for make this website. If you want more informastion about skin care birmingham to visit skin care birmingham Associated Dermatologists continuously strives to give our patients the best possible medical care. We specialize in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology with a focus on skin cancer treatment and prevention. When you come and visit us at our new location at 1401 Edwards Lake Rd., you will be surrounded by a staff that cares about you. You can make an appointment by calling us at 205-853-3960.

    ReplyDelete