Sunday 17 March 2013

Dreams come true …….


You know the internet has a certain magic karma it has added sparkle light , kindness and also friendship into people’s lives – the main rule of thumb is the more you give out the more your receive in return.

So since we started the Tumblr we have discovered some amazing bloggers and some genuine friendship all be it across the internet and some days in all your heart you wish you had a wand which you could wave and sprinkle magic dust and make wonderful things happen ………
But then I remembered I am a blogger and if I put a wish out a PR – Brand or Social Media Company can make this happen … can’t they!


You see almost all day I see two fabulous Bloggers chatting and interacting and having a scream and also giving advice to other Bloggers and yet they are miles apart…… and someone could bring them together.

I am talking about @sera_mcdaid and @Kathroooon who are ….

Que Sera Sera @sera_mcdaid who lives in Ballymoney in Northern Ireland and she writes the fabulous The Agoraphobic Fashionista and her partner in crime is Kathryn @Kathroooon who lives in South Shields in Tyne and Wear and she writes MissKathryn's MissTakes ………… 

Now to me I can see a great tie up and masses of wonderful PR for brands if these girls got together ……

So let’s start off with the basics ……….. I’m hoping that either the Easyjet or Flybe press team see this and give either one of the ladies a flight ……….. 

And if you could throw @BigFashionista Kellie Hill from London with a video camera it would be a riot especially with her Onsie.

4 comments:

  1. Literally crying with laughter, I thought that pic was buried deeeeeeeep in the internetz.

    Both of those girls are fabulous. But should that much awesome be in one place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you imagine all three of you guys together it would be spectacular ......... I feel reality TV show move over the Kardashians

      Delete
  2. I dunno if the world is ready for all 3 of us in the same room!

    Although, I do think we'd both add to Sera's recovery - I bags a nurses outfit!!

    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay we definitely need to get you guys together - you in a nurses outfit and Miss Kellie in her Onsie - historic moments

      Delete